Deborah Gleason, Ph.D., R.N., C.P.N.P.-P.C.
- PhD: University of Virginia
- MSN: University of Pittsburgh
- BSN: Duquesne University
- BA(Psychology) Bucknell University
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at various facilities in Immunology (HIV/AIDS), Endocrinology (Diabetes), and Primary Care.
- Single Course Faculty at University of Virginia, 2009, 2012, 2013 (Health Assessment, Skills, Pediatric Pharmacology, Pediatric clinical rotation)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist in Pediatric Oncology
- Pediatric Chronic illness (Diabetes, HIV/AIDS, Cancer)
- Historical research in nursing (Diabetes, HIV/AIDS)