Admission to the RN-BSN Co-Enrollment Program
Prospective students are welcome to submit transcripts for review for possible entry for the Fall 2021 semester.
The JMU RN-BSN program is pleased to offer a co-enrollment program with Virginia Community College System (VCCS) schools. The RN-BSN co-enrollment program is designed for nursing students who are enrolled in an Associate of Applied Science Degree (AAS) in Nursing program at one of the VCCS schools and wish to concurrently work towards a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree via the RN-BSN program at JMU.
- Fall Deadlines:
- Unofficial transcript review due by May 20th
- Notify of admit by June 1st
- Application due by July 15th
- Unofficial transcript review due by September 15th
- Notify of admit by October 1st
- Application due by November 15th
Prospective applicants who do not meet the prerequisite requirements, submit their application after the deadline, or are not accepted into the current cohort must resubmit for the next admissions cycle.