Co-Enrollment: How to Apply
Prospective students are welcome to submit transcripts for review for possible entry for the Spring 2021 semester.
- Once you have been accepted into a VCCS nursing program, send an email to the RN-BSN Operations Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest in applying to the co-enrollment program. Please list all post-secondary schools you have attended – this will allow us to track transcripts as they are received.
- Email the following to email@example.com:
- All unofficial college transcripts
- Any AP scores
- A copy of your nursing program schedule
- Your expected graduation date from your ADN program
- The program coordinator will evaluate all application materials submitted by the unofficial transcript review date.
- The program coordinator and the RN-BSN admissions committee will review all applications for a final admissions decision and students selected for entry as non-degree seeking status will be informed by the notification date.
Please note: A phone interview with the program coordinator may be required prior to application to the co-enrollment program.
Transcript reviews are accepted throughout the year for entry in fall and spring. Applications are due by July 15 fall admission and November 15 for spring admission.