How to Apply
May 7, 2020: Applicants for the Fall 2020 semester should follow the instructions on this page to apply. Applicants for Spring 2021 and all future terms, please visit this page later this summer for updated instructions on how to apply.
- Send an email to Theresa Jennings, Admissions Coordinator, at email@example.com, with a list of all institutions you have attended and your current mailing address; this will allow us to track transcripts as they are received. Send all official college transcripts to:
Professional & Continuing Education
127 West Bruce Street, Ice House 312
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
- Once all transcripts are received, they will be sent to the program coordinator for evaluation. If the program coordinator determines that you are a qualified candidate, you will be sent further instructions on how to access the application.
- Candidates may be asked to participate in a live person-to-person video call.
Once the program coordinator has determined that you are a qualified applicant, you will have access to the online application. Please note the following when you apply:
- Online applications are due by July 15 for fall admission and November 15 for spring admission.
- A copy of current RN licensure must be obtained prior to entry into the program.
- Once your application is complete and all materials have been received, it will be sent to the program coordinator and RN-BSN admissions committee for a final admissions decision.