How to Apply
- Send an email to Theresa Jennings, Admissions Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a list of all institutions you have attended and your current mailing address; this will allow us to track transcripts as they are received. Send all official college transcripts to:
Professional & Continuing Education
127 West Bruce Street, Ice House 312
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
- Once all transcripts are received, they will be sent to the program coordinator for evaluation. If the program coordinator determines that you are a qualified candidate, you will be sent further instructions on how to access the application.
- Candidates may be asked to participate in a live person-to-person video call.
Once the program coordinator has determined that you are a qualified applicant, you will have access to the online application. Please note the following when you apply:
- Online applications will be accepted through August 1 for fall admission and December 1 for spring admission, but students are encouraged to apply by the early action deadlines of June 15 for fall and November 15 for spring.
- A copy of current RN licensure must be obtained prior to entry into the program.
- Once your application is complete and all materials have been received, it will be sent to the program coordinator and RN-BSN admissions committee for a final admissions decision.